Lexus Customer Service
- (800) 255-3987
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Lexus, is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Toyota Motor Corporation. First introduced in the United States, where Lexus has become the highest-selling make of luxury cars, today Lexus brand name vehicles are available throughout the world. In 2005, the Lexus marque was launched in Japan, marking the continued global expansion of the luxury division. At the present time, the corporate office if the company is based in Toyota, Aichi, Japan. Among the Lexus models are IS - compact RWD/AWD, ES - mid-size FWD, GS - mid-size RWD/AWD, LS - full-size RWD/AWD, RX - mid-size crossover SUV, GX - mid-size sport utility vehicle, LX - full-size sport utility vehicle.
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Lexus to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- New York, New York, United States
- Towson, Maryland, United States
- West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Jacksonville, Florida, United States
- San Diego, California, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Hicksville, New York, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States