purchased a new 2016 rx 350 noticed water intrusion in the passenger tail light while washing the car on Feb 21, 2016.I brought the car back to Putnam Lexus dealership.

The rep did not replace the tail light due to unable to duplicated. He also stated that it is normal for the water intrusion in the light. On March 5, 2016 I noticed another water intrusion in the same area after a big rainy storm. I brought the car to the same dealership.

Again, they refused to correct the problem. They stated it has to be authorize by Lexus. I called Lexus customer service Mr. Donald told me that he can not authorize the tail light replacement until the Dealer said it was ok.

They used power washer by spray straight into the tail light which will not worked. I told them to run water by using water hose without the nozzle and let it run for about 10 minutes. they refused to do so. I can not find anything on owner manual book stated that you will have water condensation in the tail light.

there is no water intrusion on my friend's car when we bought the car at the same time.

I never heard of water intrusion the the tail light is normal.I spend 55k to purchased this car so the car so be perfect in every way

Review about: Lexus Tail Light.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Lexus?

Comments