Update by user Jul 26

On July 20, 2017: Per Jimmy Davis, Lexus Customer Care; Caseworker, advise me that Lexus stand by their offer of $500 toward the repair of my RX 350 car seats.He expressed that Lexus would not offer any further assistance for the repairs, and I would have to pay the additional money for estimated $1500.

My Lexus is still under factory warranty, so why shouldn't Lexus replace the seats leather on the driver and passenger side. How can Lexus or any car company get away without honoring their product. I will never buy another Lexus, and will inform others of my unresolved problems.

Why isn't the government mandating that these car manufacturers take care of their cars.I am still so pissed about Lexus asking me to pay anything to have their unfit leather in Lexus' repaired.

Original review posted by user Jun 25

The driver and passenger in my 2013 RX 350 Lexus starting cracking in December 2016.The beginning of January 2017 I took the car to Lexus of Palm Beach for a solution to replace.

I never heard from any one but check during all of my mileage services. The person taking care of it was never there to give an answer. I called the Service Mgr. Ken Zaron (7 times), Assistant Manager Bill Powell and Service Rep.

Danielle Walker and no one had a replacement answer for me. June 7, Ken Zaron called to tell he was sending a Dave out to take pictures of my car, which he came out on June 8. Ken called to advise me that the cost to repair or paint the seats Is $1105, Lexus would pay $500 and I would pay the balance and taxes. I refused to pay anything because my Lexus is still under warranty!

Ken was rechecking with Lexus Customer Care to get that decision changed. I called on June 18 - 19 left message but have not heard from Ken. Lexus is responsible for replacing my seats! This car was not CHEAP!

I am pissed at the service given to me for 6 months.

I will be calling the TV Station to air my complaint about Lexus of the Palm Beaches.Their Customer Service is the bottoms for taking care of customers.

Review about: 2013 Lexus Rx 350 Car.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Not replace their design seat flaws betraying customers trust.

Had an Experience with Lexus?

Comments