5700 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33417, USA
100% full Not resolved

The driver and passenger in my 2013 RX 350 Lexus starting cracking in December 2016.The beginning of January 2017 I took the car to Lexus of Palm Beach for a solution to replace.

I never heard from any one but check during all of my mileage services. The person taking care of it was never there to give an answer. I called the Service Mgr. Ken Zaron (7 times), Assistant Manager Bill Powell and Service Rep.

Danielle Walker and no one had a replacement answer for me. June 7, Ken Zaron called to tell he was sending a Dave out to take pictures of my car, which he came out on June 8. Ken called to advise me that the cost to repair or paint the seats Is $1105, Lexus would pay $500 and I would pay the balance and taxes. I refused to pay anything because my Lexus is still under warranty!

Ken was rechecking with Lexus Customer Care to get that decision changed. I called on June 18 - 19 left message but have not heard from Ken. Lexus is responsible for replacing my seats! This car was not CHEAP!

I am pissed at the service given to me for 6 months.

I will be calling the TV Station to air my complaint about Lexus of the Palm Beaches.Their Customer Service is the bottoms for taking care of customers.

Review about: 2013 Lexus Rx 350 Car.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Not replace their design seat flaws betraying customers trust.

Had an Experience with Lexus?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion