Lexus - Horrible Customer Satisfaction
So i just recently bought an IS250, it was out of warranty by less than 4k miles, any who, 2 days later i start to notice that the rubberized dash has gotten dirty, i try to swipe the dust with my hand just to get it stuck in this black/green goo, a two day old car is melting in the florida heat, so i decided to call Lexus for advise, they asked me to take the car to the dealer so they can take pictures and send them to corporate, all groovy at this point, i got a couple of calls back and forth with a case manager last name aguilar, 2 weeks go by just to get a call back saying that they couldn't assist me in any way, shape or form, now i just wanted the *** car to be cleaned at least but on a car new to me less than a week old to be melting and for them to deny any assistance is a little disappointing, the luxury line of toyota would not offer me any assistance, way to keep your customer satisfied, now every VP from NBC/universal and Comcast Cable that asks me why is the dash looking like that i will simply say Lexus doesn't care for their customers one bit and i cannot recommend them any longer.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lexus Is250
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "3rd time and still can't get it right. Buyer Beware. Mattress Firm located in Kissimmee at the loop area very poor customer service and poor products. This is how my mattress that..."
- "On June 7th we made a simple drop-off to have a chipped diamond replaced in Emily’s wedding ring. We were told that her ring repair was covered under a service..."
- "My family has been an AT&T client for over 3 years now. When we signed up, me and my wife got iPhone 3GS, while my 10-year old got a..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."