Lexus - Horrible Customer Satisfaction

So i just recently bought an IS250, it was out of warranty by less than 4k miles, any who, 2 days later i start to notice that the rubberized dash has gotten dirty, i try to swipe the dust with my hand just to get it stuck in this black/green goo, a two day old car is melting in the florida heat, so i decided to call Lexus for advise, they asked me to take the car to the dealer so they can take pictures and send them to corporate, all groovy at this point, i got a couple of calls back and forth with a case manager last name aguilar, 2 weeks go by just to get a call back saying that they couldn't assist me in any way, shape or form, now i just wanted the *** car to be cleaned at least but on a car new to me less than a week old to be melting and for them to deny any assistance is a little disappointing, the luxury line of toyota would not offer me any assistance, way to keep your customer satisfied, now every VP from NBC/universal and Comcast Cable that asks me why is the dash looking like that i will simply say Lexus doesn't care for their customers one bit and i cannot recommend them any longer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 4 No 4
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 19, 2013 #761174 Miami, Florida

I agree just heard from Lexus today they will pay $500 toward a $2000 dash. Ha I told them to keep their $500 I will never buy another Toyota or Lexus again,and we have had five different models but no more.

0 1 Reply
Your Lexus suck with peeling d

Sep 04, 2013 #711319

It is not a new car, it is old, like you are.
Why should Lexus pay when the car is out of warranty?
Their financial commitment is over. Why didn't you buy a new car?
Your VP friends will laugh at you while they get in their Mercedes or Porsches, new cars, not an old one like you have...

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lexus. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lexus.
Filing a new complaint about