Lexus - Horrible Customer Satisfaction
So i just recently bought an IS250, it was out of warranty by less than 4k miles, any who, 2 days later i start to notice that the rubberized dash has gotten dirty, i try to swipe the dust with my hand just to get it stuck in this black/green goo, a two day old car is melting in the florida heat, so i decided to call Lexus for advise, they asked me to take the car to the dealer so they can take pictures and send them to corporate, all groovy at this point, i got a couple of calls back and forth with a case manager last name aguilar, 2 weeks go by just to get a call back saying that they couldn't assist me in any way, shape or form, now i just wanted the *** car to be cleaned at least but on a car new to me less than a week old to be melting and for them to deny any assistance is a little disappointing, the luxury line of toyota would not offer me any assistance, way to keep your customer satisfied, now every VP from NBC/universal and Comcast Cable that asks me why is the dash looking like that i will simply say Lexus doesn't care for their customers one bit and i cannot recommend them any longer.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lexus Is250
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "We purchased King Size Restonic Mattress set in May 2010. First set they sent was the wrong set so we had to wait for the right set to be sent...."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "anyone know this *** and how we can get off his mailing list. he has somehow hijacked my email and emails me several times a day using my own email...."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."