I purchased a 2008 Lexus IS250 the car is now 6 years old.The dash board and door panels are now melting and falling apart.
Spoke with headquarters and they gave me financial assistance of $1,120. I chose to replace my dash board (because I could no longer see out of the windshield due to the glare produced from melting rubber). As the car was in the shop having the dash replaced, I had the to replace the door actuator because that broke as well. (Under warranty) when I picked my car back up And went to leave Lexus of Kendall I notice a had a huge gash in my driver door panel from the installation of the actuator.
Contact Lexus about the problem(I did not bring my car to them with a gash in the door panel). Lexus told me that because of the quality of the door panel when I brought the car to them they would not replace it even though they acknowledge they damaged it. Very disappointed in the service of Lexus.
They do not stand behind they product at all!I would never recommend a Lexus to anyone.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 2008 Lexus Is250
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "Major leaks and Camping world and Keystone laugh and do nothing it was under warranty when this started now Ive owned it almost 3 years and its moldy and in..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "Because I put the conversation between me and email@example.comHere is is.... Last year the bonded leather started sloughing off, pealing like a bad sun burn. Sent the pictures to them,..."
- "I purchased a Kitchenaid refrigerator a little over 5 years ago. It died. Kitchenaid says they stopped making parts for it. I must wait on their mercy..."