I bought a Lexus 7/10 broke down months later said carbon build up on engine cause a old lady must have drove it and didn't punch it enough???Come to find out later needs new engine.
Which they did in between this my car was completeley MELTING inside. On my cloths in my finger nails what a mess! Now supposedeley recalled I have dealt with this mess for five years. Why??
Are they paying my cloths bills its smeared all over leather inside also new radio steering wheel locked up causing very scarey scene....Brakes what else!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "My one and only advise...stay away ...like really far away...nothing but disappointment ..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "Michael Davidoff production 200 Harris drive .st.Highlands NC 28741 828-482-0555 828-482-2123 Please note that this posting was not posted to slander this person,but to tell my bad experience photographing the most..."
- "This is $8.99? Their portion sizes are extremely disappointing for the money they charge. This happens at EVERY location...."