I bought a Lexus 7/10 broke down months later said carbon build up on engine cause a old lady must have drove it and didn't punch it enough???Come to find out later needs new engine.
Which they did in between this my car was completeley MELTING inside. On my cloths in my finger nails what a mess! Now supposedeley recalled I have dealt with this mess for five years. Why??
Are they paying my cloths bills its smeared all over leather inside also new radio steering wheel locked up causing very scarey scene....Brakes what else!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am thinking that this would have happened while driving down the road with the wind pushing on the front 1 piece fibreglass the dimples are about 2 feet in..."
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "Michael Davidoff production 200 Harris drive .st.Highlands NC 28741 828-482-0555 828-482-2123 Please note that this posting was not posted to slander this person,but to tell my bad experience photographing the most..."
- "This is $8.99? Their portion sizes are extremely disappointing for the money they charge. This happens at EVERY location...."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."