I bought a Lexus 7/10 broke down months later said carbon build up on engine cause a old lady must have drove it and didn't punch it enough???Come to find out later needs new engine.
Which they did in between this my car was completeley MELTING inside. On my cloths in my finger nails what a mess! Now supposedeley recalled I have dealt with this mess for five years. Why??
Are they paying my cloths bills its smeared all over leather inside also new radio steering wheel locked up causing very scarey scene....Brakes what else!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "Michael Davidoff production 200 Harris drive .st.Highlands NC 28741 828-482-0555 828-482-2123 Please note that this posting was not posted to slander this person,but to tell my bad experience photographing the most..."
- "This is $8.99? Their portion sizes are extremely disappointing for the money they charge. This happens at EVERY location...."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."