My LS 460 was in my wife's name, but she passed from cancer after five years.(This is our second new Lexus) About sixty days ago I completed my service and driving home I could tell something wasn't right, contacted the service representative and went back in.

Although the service reported brakes were fine, upon return I was told a mistake was made. I had to have a complete brake job. Last week I went back in for a schedule appointment and was driving home and noticed a shaking when I applied the brakes. Went back and now face structs damage.

Needless to say another high bill. I asked the sells department to upgrade my vehicle (2011 -460LS) to a 2015 model.

Just yesterday evening I was told that it can't happen and I now must pay for the repairs.I boast about your product on radio, meetings and my weekly column in the Black paper.

Drartiscash wrote the review because of bad quality at Lexus. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lexus to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lexus lexus ls460l for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lexus?

Comments